Just get going! You don't have to get it right at first.
About This Episode
Imagine how much more you would get done if you acted like you were going on vacation tomorrow. In this episode, we focus on living productively: strategically listening to music while you work, getting started when working, the importance of a weekly review, and maintaining your calendar.
⤵ Scroll down to see LINKS related to or mentioned in this episode ⤵
Vacations can be a productivity tool
- Zig Ziglar talks about imagining you're leaving tomorrow and how that changes how we work (link below)
- Going away can help you get things done
- Imagine how much more you would get done if you acted like vacation was coming up?
Microphone for this episode
- Using the SM7b microphone for this episode
- Usually I use the KSM32
Listening to music while you work
- Research shows that music helps you be more productive
- Find that music that works best for you
- Use it as a "timer" to keep track of how long you're working
You don't have to get it right (at first)
- Just get going!
- Create something so you can revise and tweak
- Schedule a weekly review to be aware of everything on your plate
- Use a good calendar app and review it consistently