Quest for the best
About This Episode
⤵ Scroll down to see LINKS related to or mentioned in this episode ⤵
What's the best medium to use for my content?
- We all want the best
- Everyone has different learning styles and preferences
- Writing, listening, and watching are the main mediums
- Blog, podcast, and video -- try to hit everyone
- Pick the medium that is easiest for you to create
"Brains are for having ideas, not holding them" David Allen
- When your life is chaotic, it's hard to be creative.
- Get stuff out of your head
- You don't have to run the world!
Use a single idea to make your content strong
- Break things down into smaller pieces
- Convey one idea at a time
- Explain things step-by-step
- We need to work hard so our readers don't have to
- Let's whisper instead of screaming at people
- Rely on the strength of singularity
- Use deductive structure which means main point FIRST