Use a timer to create content consistently
About This Episode
Are you living in emergency mode? The realness of what it means to be a REAL PERSON who has to create things and meet deadlines. We have to be clear what our purpose is so we don't get lost.
⤵ Scroll down to see LINKS related to or mentioned in this episode ⤵
Learn to protect your calendar
- Have a confidence and standard about how and when you work
- People tend to live in a state of emergency
- Learn to assign specific calendar dates
- Find better clients
Which social platform is going away?
- Periscope, Google+, Snapchat
Notable quote: "Let's take all the mystery out of it." - Craig Harvey
- The unknown creates fear
- Use a timeline to structure your day
- What steps can you take today to remove mystery out of something big coming up?
- Figure out in chronological order what will happen next
Use a timer when you're working
- Get your work DONE
- See if you can beat the clock
- Suppress your short term gratification!